Module 6

Module 6- Picasa Activity
Reflection
Picasa is definitely an app that stuck with me. This tool is really easy to use, and a great way to collate photos, create albums and edit them using a variety of options. 
This tool is practical as it can be downloaded on an ipad. My class use ipads more than laptops/computers, so it's important to make sure that these tools can also be used on ipads. Not only is it practical but it's free to use- no 30 day trials. 
This app can be used when creating collages to create a storyboard just by using photos (no words) to depict feelings/emotions in Religion or Creative Arts.
This app can also be used when exploring procedures in Science integrating English. I will definitely integrate this tool into my lessons. 
My Picasa Album Account below:
https://plus.google.com/photos/114323195420284245508/albums/6037585110373168417?authkey=CMz_056kpehv

No comments:

Post a Comment