My Blog

Meet the Teacher!
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jessica, and I am a Year 3 primary school teacher @ St Matthews Primary School. This is my second year teaching full-time, and I am absolutely loving it! I have already created a class website, but have wanted to start a personal blog for sometime- and now is my chance!
I am fascinated with the idea of sharing experiences and ideas for a general education audience. Blogging has many advantages to which benefits teachers/educators.
This tool promotes design & creativity, connects with a network of educators, increases IT skills, and promotes personal & reflection.

I completed the Web 2.0 course offered by the CEO, which encountered 10 modules. These modules are outlined below.
HAPPY BLOGGING to all my teacher friends who are also beginning their journey through blogging. I have so many great ideas that I have implemented across all KLA'S in my classroom, that I will make sure to add to my blog. 


For anyone interested in viewing my classroom website, please visit this link below-

https://sites.google.com/a/parra.catholic.edu.au/year32014/

No comments:

Post a Comment